Re: RTMARK

From Kayla Pollnow <pollnow@ionet.net>
Date Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:31:33 -0600

[: hacktivism :]

To quote yourself:
Hey congrats! You know who else uses brutally inflated hyperbole to get
their message across and dominate the conversation? Yes, that's right!

Seems to be the same thing you just did in that message. Still
reactionary... Actually rtmark seem to have been the only ones in hacktivism
to get much of anything done or get any exposure of any kind. They aren't
claiming to be the poster children of all this. They intentionally use the
tactics and style they do to mock corporate tactics by being similar or
twisted versions.

You have made a few good comments on here a sometimes but mostly it seems
you are out to just start fights. I have held back on saying anything before
now and fortunatley others have come forward in my stead.

I pray I have not terribly misrepresented rtmark but I am going on my
understanding of it. I am tired of hearing you repeat on this list over and
over that everyone is doind it wrong and not coming forth with any good
ideas.

Granted, I don't post much on here but it seems everytime I do I get my
heads bit of, as I surely will from this post. If I drop this intersting
little list for good I just would like to inform you that it's likely from
being sick of you and others who only complain and put forth no good
ideas...

No one scream at me for pointing fingers I am just using Legba here as an
example of what I am frustrated with.