Re: Moscow Fax intercept procedure, Neuroscience Marketing Schemers

From pearrow@nvbell.net
Date Tue, 16 Nov 1999 15:38:39 -0800
References <199911151632.LAA09154@lists.tao.ca>

[: hacktivism :]

ZoeScanner brings up a good point about the History folder but there's
more than just space worries.  I can think of a number of ways this
could be got at from outside and that might be a bit prickly. Don't know
about others, but there are sites hitting mine that I would prefer not
being so helpful in providing.  Yours?  Hmm. In Communicator, just hit
Control-H and find out.  If they want my meanderings, let them work for
it.

Hal