Re: Hacktivism List Proposal 2.0

From "phydias" <phidyas@yahoo.com>
Date Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:14:38 -0200
In-reply-to <381CE7A4.3D9DADEF@tao.ca>

[: hacktivism :]

Hiiiiiiiiii,
Why we don't try a automoderated list? I'm member of a list with 1k
members that works in the automoderated mood and had revealed
very sactisfatory results. It has suffered a great increase of silly
msgs with growth of members but the participation of old members
with newbies in the list and pvt had resolved it in a very consistent
way. It increases either the engagement of participants in the
health of list discussion and self consciousness of owning to the
group. In long terms, it means less fastidious work and more time
to the principal. Off course we must sustain a moderate comittee
to resolve exclusions cases. Only one idea.
Sorry for the bad english, i'm a brasilian guy.