Re: Hacktivism List Proposal 2.0

From Chuck0 <chuck@tao.ca>
Date Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:06:44 -0500
Organization Mid-Atlantic Infoshop is da Bomb
References <Pine.PCW.3.91.991031172000.3630B-100000@vanwagea>

[: hacktivism :]

My understanding of the list moderation proposal that we crafted is that
it will allow list members to overlay a "radical filter" on the list, by
posting excellent posts which won't get lost in a flurry of "me too"
flotsam.

Chuck0

--
Chuck0
http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

Dr. Laura is scared of this sig file
Mid-Atlantic Infoshop
http://www.infoshop.org/

Spunk Library
http://www.spunk.org/
"All the anarchy you'll ever need, organized neatly
and with reassuring authority."
  -- 1998 Rough Guide to the Internet

FREE MUMIA ABU-JAMAL AND LEONARD PELTIER!