Re: the cybersquatting bill (was: Don't Split the List etc.)

From Jacques Goyet <jaqster@flash.net>
Date Fri, 29 Oct 1999 22:55:14 -0400
Organization Unicorn Services Group
References <Pine.LNX.4.10.9910271044300.5408-100000@eris.io.com> <3.0.6.32.19991028170246.008bf620@post.acadia.net> <3818FD97.4070EA27@tao.ca> <19991029164148.23563.qmail@hotmail.com>

[: hacktivism :]

It could a great help to publish a list of government agency head's and
congressional office holder's e-mail addresses. I realize the temptation
to spam
the hell out of these  but if we can resist this may be a real opening
influence "bogus" legislation such as this.

The un-endited coconspirator of Mrs. O'Leary's cow.
(The blame me for everything else.)