Re: Hacktivism List Proposal 2.0

From sam =-= <sam@media.com.au>
Date Sat, 30 Oct 1999 15:23:33 +0000
In-reply-to <3819D6C6.CA020080@tao.ca>

[: hacktivism :]

This sounds very good to do ... I joined this list because I thought it
might be a place from where projects and idea collaborations could be
initiated from ... So, it's hoped that in its new form, the hacktivism list
can provide this.

It would be great if more project-driven ideas can be initiated (like JED)
- but then, a good strong critical anaylsis of its true effectiveness can
also follow ... Rather than the 'how great am i' type of postings ... So
the list can assist with fostering a truly mature and effective hacktism
culture ...

Anyhow, that's it!

adios, Sam.