Re: MASSIVE DISINFO CAMPAIGN UNDERWAY RE: JAM ECHELON DAY

From Stefan Wray <sjw210@is8.nyu.edu>
Date Thu, 07 Oct 1999 23:07:37 -0500
In-reply-to <37FD602D.E3EB74CC@thing.net>
References <19991008010900.97152.qmail@hotmail.com><37FD5D2E.B19AE456@tao.ca>

[: hacktivism :]

I'm not so sure it matters who conceived of the idea.
Granted, credit should be given where credit is due.
But so long as we are on the same page with the date and time,
then we should all be OK.

Matter of fact, rather than argue over who had the original germ,
why not accept the fact that out collective unconcious is working
together in synchronicity.

Maybe better for many groups to emerge claiming to have called
for Jam Echelon Day and have a myriad of posts exploding all
over the Net.

Wired reporter, I think you have done enough to clear up
any issues.

We, on this list anyway, shouldn't be so hung up on ownership,
but more so on enactment.

Aren't we copyleft anyway?

- Stefan Wray