Re: MASSIVE DISINFO CAMPAIGN UNDERWAY RE: JAM ECHELON DAY

From "Bulot" <bulot@x-arn.org>
Date Fri, 8 Oct 1999 13:05:10 +0200
References <19991008010900.97152.qmail@hotmail.com><37FD5D2E.B19AE456@tao.ca> <3.0.1.32.19991007230737.00911b50@is8.nyu.edu>

[: hacktivism :]

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Stefan Wray <sjw210@is8.nyu.edu>
À : <hacktivism@tao.ca>; <hacktivism@tao.ca>
Envoyé : vendredi 8 octobre 1999 06:07
Objet : Re: MASSIVE DISINFO CAMPAIGN UNDERWAY RE: JAM ECHELON DAY

> [: hacktivism :]
>

> I'm not so sure it matters who conceived of the idea.
> Granted, credit should be given where credit is due.
> But so long as we are on the same page with the date and time,
> then we should all be OK.
>
> Matter of fact, rather than argue over who had the original germ,
> why not accept the fact that out collective unconcious is working
> together in synchronicity.

yes, interconnection and dynamism in real time it's a way to share a same
context, we are not isolated, we are in an opened space for search  give and
exchange informations but not in a vertical organization, it's an immanence
space for a collective intelligence.

http://archipress.org/press/levy.htm (in french)

> We, on this list anyway, shouldn't be so hung up on ownership,
> but more so on enactment.
>
> Aren't we copyleft anyway?

we are all operators in a mutual space, we can launch a process or to have a
participation in a process launch by anyone, ownership is the best way for
paranoiac's attitude and so for misinformations.