Re: Hello all

From ZoeScanner <zoescanner@yahoo.com>
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2000 23:49:46 -0700 (PDT)

[: hacktivism :]

On the contrary, Andrea........this has plenty to
do with Hactivism. We ARE international...
& For starters, We can spread the word...there
are several groups that deal exclusively with
this kind of problem. For another...some of us
will follow up & decide what can be done on our
end/s. At the very least, Solidarity Contacts can
& will be made.
All too often, what with all the other activity,
things like this can go unnoticed if no one
brings them to the table....
Thank you!

Peace
ZS