Re: excuse me, I'm trying not to

From ZoeScanner <zoescanner@yahoo.com>
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2000 18:54:01 -0700 (PDT)

[: hacktivism :]

Tis true......"They know not what they do..."
but..not in the way 'They' think it is.

Puke? I been gagging for a looong time. I just
hate it when they poison kids minds...That ticks
me off BT.....
But...they like to "train em young"...makes their
job easier....
Not gonna work so well this time buds. These kids
are growing up in Our World...

FED..involvement...cowing the public to their
mindset,sure..but..it's BB causing the uglyness
here.

FED may not have even noticed us much if it were
not for BB's constant whining..
Isnt it interesting? The sheer arrogance! just
because BB has always had Absolute Power, they
expect it EVERYWHERE? ARG!

 Notice the Capitolist plans for the MOON??
Now...thats just plain sad.

BB, Used to being the darling of parents Society
& Capitolism, AND..suffering imensely from the
Only Child syndrome for so very very long, they
cry Wolf at the slightest threat,Be it real or
imagined.

And so it is here
As it is all over, protective parents, Society &
Capitolism overreacts.....they run to All
Controlling Power, FED.

ACPFED loves to bendover & serve Society &
Capitolism 'cause they feed FED well.Very Well.

This wicked trinity seems obvlious to 1one1
factoid. Here,on the Net, Natural law does NOT
apply.
Their closed minds cannot conceive of such a
thing. Their arrogance cannot withstand this
idea.

So, therefore, As the Natural denziens of this
world, it is our civic duty to remind them every
once in a while. &&& That makes us their Natural
enemy.

Now, because of this mindblowing arrogance, they
cannot bring themselves to appeal
straightforwardly (no basis..)to JQP for support
against Us,
& knowing that...they use ruses..lies..appealing
directly to the general ingrained paranoia of the
older/larger majority of JQP.

Using the term 'Terrorists' to conjur up JQp's
support for their madness. Just the word conjurs
up frightening images and raises the ancient
fears of the 50's Red scare.(Plus more...)

Being easily frightened anyway, Elder JQP shuts
up & shuts down, leaving their fate in the hands
of FED.

I have read about this phenomina, and saw my
parents reactions to the keywords used in this
form of mind controll thru propaganda...(lovely
FED...bad FED. Shame shame shame!)

Elder JQP was so afraid of this mostly imagined
threat that they barely noticed,(or..missed
entirely,)the Very Real threats going on around
them being perpetrated by the very force they
expected to be protecting them...FED.
&&& the badnasty offspring of S&C, BB..

It worked so well, so many times, in Their
world..they fully expect it to work here too.

Our work is cut out for us. Since BB has (pretty
much) grown up..& married FED, they too had a
child..& it was hideous.  We see their offspring
anywhere there is resistance...
BB+FED = WAR.

& Now...Like a plague, it has come to our world.
 As I said before,(redundancy has it's place=) it
is up to us...to let them SEE their laws Do Not
Apply OUTside of their own boundaries.
(something I am sure they will also learn
elsewhere ..IF they ever make it very far off the
planet that is....)

Take heart, fellow Hactivists..."Data shows" We
are Not loosing...though they make us live hard,
we are holding our own & that is no small
thing..We are even gaining a ltiiel ground
sometimes.

Notice, This Time, This War, JQP is not Entirely
duped???

Some of that credit is ours. We have Shown JQP
what FED is..What BB is...We gave em proof,
straight from the source/s..& JQP knew it was
true.
 After the shock wears off, JQP understands why
the promises spoken by FED & BB are hollow...

JQP is not fond of their child, WAR either.
JQP is not Always so easily fooled these
dayz...So...BBFED must try new tactics..

 Methinks these 'stories & articles' being
generated by the press is little more than more
false
(& nausiating,yes) propaganda...meant to convince
the JQP they need to trust FED more & Never
us...Sure, they are gonna go to the schools &
preach....BUT!
If the JQP kids are as smart as I HOPE;)they
are...they will just smile at FED & say : "uh
huh.Ok." & go on in with their MindEyes Open.

&&& I believe these stories are also meant to
discourage & disillusion any of Us whom may be
waffeling.
 & This is bad.
Should we back off, falter...(& they Are waiting
for that.)
SCBBFEDWAR will swoop down on us like ravenous
vultures.

Our numbers are steadily growing & evolving...we
are everywhere.Uniting.
 & that scares em to distraction.
This is good. When that scared, they make stupid
mistakes. Let em. Then, show it to JQP.....

             ********************
SC, BBFED, WAR... :

Welcome to the Real World.
You are Not Gods here,Your word is Not law.
 We will Not be assimilated.
We Whom Are Many, Resist you.
Our eyes are open, we see you for what you are.
Co-exist here by Our laws or leave us.
Realize The Truth..
Your ways are Not welcome here.
The laws of Your world are Not the laws of Our
world.
Here, it is YOU that are the Terrorists.

Peace
ZS.