Re: Moscow Fax intercept procedure, Neuroscience Marketing Schemers

From Tim Crowley <turmoil@hemp.net>
Date Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:52:28 -0800 (PST)
In-reply-to <199911151632.LAA09154@lists.tao.ca>

[: hacktivism :]

> Now...almost Every comercial site has cookies
> they stick ya with.{shudder} These little gems
> read everything from soup to nutz on yer hard
> drive and relay it back to them,weather you visit
> them again or not.

Really?  My understanding was that this is untrue. Would you like to show
some evidence for your claim? Exactly what info does a coookie read from
your hard drive and relay back to them???