Re: Australia Admits to Echelon

From Legba Carrefour <legba@atheist.com>
Date Tue, 09 Nov 1999 17:08:20 -0800
Organization Edible Messiah
References <199911090453.XAA13101@lists.tao.ca><3827F5E0302.96DETRGARNER@yta.attmil.ne.jp>

[: hacktivism :]

You're making the assumption that people would give a crap. Unless it
directly affects them people don't care. We tend to define what affects
as being intrustions we can see with out naked eye. This isn't something
that's really visible to the vast majority of the American people so
they simply couldn't care less.

Joe Q. Public only cares about what affects his daily routine.

Legba Carrefour