Re: Australia Admits to Echelon

From "Me Uh, K." <pram512@yahoo.com>
Date Mon, 8 Nov 1999 16:09:40 -0800 (PST)

[: hacktivism :]

if you're going to go to all the trouble of
circumventing the law, wouldn't it just be easier to
outright break it, and not get caught?

I mean, c'mon, we ARE talking about the Federal
Government here, who've never been famous for being
law-abiding, and who've REALLY never been famous for
doing unnessecary work.

-mia k. (dis-information is a way of life)