Re: security

From rdom <rdom@thing.net>
Date Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:39:17 -0700
References <37EBC66B.DA6F0F88@home.com>

[: hacktivism :]

transparency at all levels displaces the rhetoric of security, cybercrime,
and cyberterrorism that the new infowar_economies need to
flow on....they need secrets in to order_to_function, they need
encryption in order to command and control, they to
break_the_law in order to enforce_the_law.

The Guarded Sociey is bound by the narratives of covert realities.

hacktivism should counter the narratives
of security_states and stay hyper_transparent.

"like ghosts......."
--the zapatistas