Re: filling its 404 error logs with the names of the men, women and

From Bronc Buster <bronc@2600.com>
Date Fri, 27 Aug 1999 00:51:15 -0400 (EDT)
In-reply-to <37C59AA5.74E179A5@thing.net>

[: hacktivism :]

I am sorry, but I just got on this list, and this is the first post I have
gotton from it. After reading the FAQs about this mailing list, in
specific, Subject 7:
* Material which will attract unneccesary attention to yourself, others or
  the list providers from the authorities, such as specific hacking
  techniques, or details of illegal project organisation.

This post is regarding a Denial of Service Attack at its most basic level,
and is totaly against federal laws. Not to mention, I do not see how this
fits in as any type of 'Hacktivism'.

I don't mean this as any type of flame, just curious why it was posted.

regards,
   Bronc Buster
  bronc@2600.com