Re: Warzael's Rant (Was Living in the mind of Big Brother)

From marvin martian <mghtyred@hotmail.com>
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:36:47 EST

[: hacktivism :]

" Next to the Jews, Christianity has
historically been the most persecuted religion on the planet."

I think the pagan community would have something to say about that.

  RIGHT ON BROTHER!!!

They are still burning witches! (A group of christian fundamentalists burned
a woman in her house a few years ago. She was a witch)

The military has only recently recognized Wicca as a religion, but other
forms of paganism are banned.