Re: csg policy about sensitive material

From "Dale Wen" <dale.wen@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 2 Aug 2007 05:43:42 -0500
Cc "Matthew Hale" <husunzi@hotmail.com>, zhongguo@openflows.org
Dkim-signature a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=pnsf0YOnowLwsoO4OCb0xrnzrWzh+tnq13xU4OSiS2MimvsU+askPWUrfqiziP3XGatrGeQiKLCNLoc3nEoOV0VTdD0QEYK0s4Cr3UTghK1ZEVM51/StAn0rJZB/7U+JAT53il1vqC3TQsxAt66v6iKDdspl54kJB7MX+2a/+F8=
Domainkey-signature a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=U+To2e8In2f5keaRqOqXzc5z1xHZmny2ZVT1nz4pVqZDY7LT1XCgjk3+7V4U5BDHC9woAQfU7m6em8BUSrjnRjoMCg8jG67oHh+FVriA7CXUfVgKbsi0XuEr3ja3jY6zdyQ/5/lpdn+xf7M9+PUSPCjrfI8mCMCkdWma4Wx0Qfo=
In-reply-to <200707292229.l6TMT3VY003983@corinna.its.utas.edu.au>
References <BAY141-W43525B87FF741E21430EC0A9EC0@phx.gbl> <200707292229.l6TMT3VY003983@corinna.its.utas.edu.au>

Honestly, I don't see any reason why CSG should stick its neck out for
the old lefties, especially as they themselves have caved in.