csg policy about sensitive material

From Matthew Hale <husunzi@hotmail.com>
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2007 18:19:13 +0000
Importance Normal

Yes, probably because of the Ma Bin et al letter. What do people think? Should we do like Mao Flag and remove the letter in the hopes that we'll be unblocked? What should be our policy on this sort of thing?

Matt

> Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 22:43:55 +0800
> From: dale.wen@gmail.com
> To: husunzi@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: wang hui interview; ma bin et al translations
> CC: zhongguo@openflows.org
>
> Just to let you know, www.chinastudygroup.org has been blocked in
> China since about 10 days ago.
>
> On 7/27/07, Matthew Hale <husunzi@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for pointing this out, Dale. I've started a translation page for the
> > Wang Hui interview here, in case anyone wants to help out with that:
> > http://www.chinastudygroup.org/index.php?action="">> >
> > Also, the translation page for the Ma Bin et al. letter to Hu Jintao seems
> > to be working now (maybe it worked all along - when you click "save" you may
> > still get a "syntax error" message, but the text seems to be getting saved
> > anyway) - that page is here in case anyone can help out with that:
> > http://www.chinastudygroup.org/index.php?action="">> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Matt
> >
> > > Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 03:56:36 -0500
> > > From: dale.wen@gmail.com
> > > To: Mobo.Gao@utas.edu.au
> > > Subject: Re: Dushu
> > > CC: aday999@yahoo.com; zhongguo@openflows.org
> > >
> > > Finally, a direct response from Wang Hui
> > > Ä϶¼ÖÜ¿¯£ºÍôê͵ķßÅ­
> > > http://nbweekly.oeeee.com/Print/Page/235,24.shtml

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place! Find it!