Re: wang hui interview; ma bin et al translations

From "Dale Wen" <dale.wen@gmail.com>
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2007 22:43:55 +0800
Cc zhongguo@openflows.org
Dkim-signature a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=sQH9diuO5qwzxMlxt6tglfdLR4wx/PtqOBgLaW0UKDJf6WpuNBFbpWAj8oDqp/U5iVGZszwsr7zsVDT3bBFSlq888byFxPqkMu2PHjNcYU1k/oGvtjbcJLL10UEhd5cJlzAxCpONzYJ4xZXod6PnDtU9sQQc3HKnkOkU2pV2/QQ=
Domainkey-signature a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=EAj/zA3N4uxxyzyxt1+ovk4wTYxd53OokUX+g7hD0UiF7ok/xwDI6UqCayPqhvmuUUDKIb+sJzbT+Blv8fue/D7/o4KqBG0OBP6amPOdnBBdYPi+dshMNtPlLkgOsLWLjOZP24Xnzpri2tosL/nLW/q7/Iev9p3158ScMcbxITU=
In-reply-to <BAY141-W3994F1DA953ACE8F09551BA9F30@phx.gbl>
References <BAY141-W3994F1DA953ACE8F09551BA9F30@phx.gbl>

Just to let you know, www.chinastudygroup.org has been blocked in
China since about 10 days ago.