wang hui interview; ma bin et al translations

From Matthew Hale <husunzi@hotmail.com>
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:39:24 +0000
Importance Normal

Thanks for pointing this out, Dale. I've started a translation page for the Wang Hui interview here, in case anyone wants to help out with that:
http://www.chinastudygroup.org/index.php?action="">
Also, the translation page for the Ma Bin et al. letter to Hu Jintao seems to be working now (maybe it worked all along - when you click "save" you may still get a "syntax error" message, but the text seems to be getting saved anyway) - that page is here in case anyone can help out with that:
http://www.chinastudygroup.org/index.php?action="">
Best,

Matt

> Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 03:56:36 -0500
> From: dale.wen@gmail.com
> To: Mobo.Gao@utas.edu.au
> Subject: Re: Dushu
> CC: aday999@yahoo.com; zhongguo@openflows.org
>
> Finally, a direct response from Wang Hui
> Ä϶¼ÖÜ¿¯£ºÍôê͵ķßÅ­
> http://nbweekly.oeeee.com/Print/Page/235,24.shtml
>
> On 7/22/07, Mobo Gao <Mobo.Gao@utas.edu.au> wrote:
> > It might be worthwhile to invite Wang Hui to say something and get it
> > published in our website (that is if he is willing to talk about it)

See what you¡¯re getting into¡­before you go there. Check it out!