Re: "China and globalization" report

From "Dale Wen" <dale.wen@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:23:55 -0600
Domainkey-signature a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=srl5ORjlPw9+MBoT3SiSSIR0fT4IoT0nxCaKJS45Rs315bifxFOlTDzF8xYKW/6Jrhoha7JWSOfgouQJRusvZ6V3QkUTen/0fQOO0T/mFBL5B18AG9bpwn4XMVOiqxDwk/ns4Eugr7ccSqoyRh20ZZJQ4YyPtwjo7HMv10Uzqhs=
In-reply-to <6.2.1.2.2.20060222005838.074d8080@pop.uchicago.edu>
References <6.2.1.2.2.20060222005838.074d8080@pop.uchicago.edu>

Sorry, the download place for the Chinese version should be
www.wyzxsx.com/ShowArticle.asp?ArticleID=15834

--
Dale Wen, Ph.D.
International Forum on Globalization/China project

I recently published a report about China and globalization
A shorter English version
 www.ifg.org/pdf/FinalChinaReport.pdf
A longer Chinese version
www.wyzxsx.com/ShowArticle.asp?ArticleID=15834