"To Be Attacked . . . "

From Rwchina@aol.com
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:49:16 EST

Hi all,

Several of you have contacted me about sending my piece on Chang and Halliday out to others.  I am responding collectively, rather than trying to write to each of you.  Please feel free to circulate the piece eletronically to others as you feel is relevant.  However, I would appreciate it if you would add a note saying that I reserve the right to approve any website posting and/or print publication.  You can forward any such requests to me at: rwchina@aol.com.  Several of you also gave me suggestions on places to post or print the article, and I will be exploring those too in the near future.

Once again, my apologies to those of you who will receive this message more than once.  I am still unclear about my email situation, and want to make sure you get it.

I asked in a previous note if anyone has a current email address for Joan Hinton, but got no replies.  Does anyone know where she is now and how to reach her by email?

Thanks,

Bob Weil