"Slave State?"

From Alaricvisi@aol.com
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:54:17 EDT

Did any of you hear Republican cheerleader Ann Coulter condemn trade with China because "China is a slave state" on CNN last night? Is this an actual element of extreme right-wing dogma, or is it just a product of her own unique blend of hubris and 'enthusiasm' (to put it lightly)?

Her next claim was that anyone who talks about affirmative action for anyone but black people is a racist, so I certainly hope that she doesn't actually speak for anyone...

Sorry if this question is inappropriate for this list; if so, I will certainly refrain from asking similar questions in the future.

Joe