Re: floodnet of xmas toy sites.......

From ZoeScanner <zoescanner@yahoo.com>
Date Wed, 8 Dec 1999 05:13:54 -0800 (PST)

[: hacktivism :]

Egad!............robbing tons of kiddies of their
'specially bought off the net' toys just before
christmas?
Scrooge,i am not.
 enraged at the idea of
megacomerce,yes...but...methinks the innocents
will suffer at a most inconvenient time...
we dont really want to get a bad rep like this do
we?
 Not while we seem to be gaining ground.
?Yes..targeting lousy ISP's is excellent...also,
I do want to find out who is BEhind the scenes at
Etoys...THATS who I want to target.....I know the
GOV,but..who else....thats who i am after.
Sure...flooding em might be an answer...after
Christmas?
My cybergunns are loaded...I just wanta be sure
of the target.
Since we are gaining a little popularity with JQ
Public,jeapordizing it would be detrimental to
our cause/s. *Not that we are out to win any
popularity contest..Agh!*.but if they like us
enough to listen once in a while...isnt that a
huge part of what we are about? it just seems
more reasonable to me than alienating em all
against us...and stopping the shopping madness
will do just that....ever see a hot sale at a
department store? Brutal!
I break the isp rules at least everyother day. So
far...............
what was that someone once said about rules????
I still am raging and fighting over the GOV and
BB deciding who will and can do what on the
net....One of my fave calling cardz to them:
"Sorry bud-dies...ya lost it wile ya all were
sleeping...it's ours now....and it's gonna stay
free!"  hehe...
Join the fray?
Peace
ZoeScanner