Re: Did the Echelon Intercept Filters choke on all those key word s?

From ZoeScanner <zoescanner@yahoo.com>
Date Wed, 24 Nov 1999 01:05:54 -0800 (PST)

[: hacktivism :]

The major problem with that is....what good would
it do? this is a Huge list....and we don't know
for sure who everybody is.
my guess is:for 'sensitive' material,send it per
encripted email..to eachother?, not posted on the
list where anybody can see it.. if you are
concerned,and just watch what you say on here.
((Something I slipped a time or 2 on myself,
dratted loooong hours online -w- out enough
caffene.))
fool me once,shame on you,
fool me twice,shame on me.
peace