Re: Did the Echelon Intercept Filters choke on all those key word s?

From "Me Uh, K." <pram512@yahoo.com>
Date Sat, 20 Nov 1999 10:38:07 -0800 (PST)

[: hacktivism :]

Personally, I don't use encryption (PGP is my first
choice) because:

1) The support for webbased email is sketchy, at best,
and I'm too damn lazy to bother copy/pasting every
email in and out of netscape.

2) I tend to move around a lot.  As a general rule,
anything I do that could concievably draw attention
from 'THEM,' I do from somewhere other than home, on
shared computers  (work, libraries, computer labs at
the local college, ect.)  - again, I'm lazy, and not
overly interested in having to re-install PGP on every
computer, and trying to find webspace I'm comfortable
keeping my key in.  (this is also why I use webbased
mail)

All of my personal/work, non-incriminating,
non-attention-drawing email, that I can do from home,
is encrypted.

If there were better support or other options for
mobile young hackers, like myself, I'd encrypt every
last thing to ever come out of any computer I ever
touch.

-mia k.