RE: unhappy jam -- tao day!

From "VICE@Paradox" <VICE@ParadoxCafe.Com>
Date Fri, 22 Oct 1999 22:19:00 +0700
Cc <Action@ParadoxCafe.Com>
Importance Normal
In-reply-to <Pine.LNX.4.10.9910221031160.26343-100000@dojo.tao.ca>

[: hacktivism :]

Just a couple quick repostes, Jesse,

RE
>compreendo? re tao.ca vs. hactivism

Admitted, i thot there were only a few more tao.ca lists than the ones
i've tried already.

>as well, we do not own any land, nor do we own the means of production.
>thus by definition of the word, we are not bourgeois. rather we are a
>combinaiton of lumpen and proletariat organizing in this class struggle.

I hope you can understand i was referring to attitudinal and behavioral
similarity, rather than a literal classification.

RE
>if you want to talk to some of us live, we have an irc server at
>irc.tao.ca

Unfortunately, or not, all irc com ports are block by Vietnam's
*national* firewalls.

>after seeing your link to our mountain section, i felt it important to
>update it (later today)

Will look forward to it...

>> All the best,
>> AD,