Re: Let's get to work

From Bronc Buster <bronc@2600.com>
Date Sun, 10 Oct 1999 19:44:05 -0400 (EDT)
In-reply-to <Pine.LNX.4.10.9910101541320.19258-100000@dojo.tao.ca>

[: hacktivism :]

Another voice of reason.

I suggest everyone take a look at what Pete wrote again, and then look at
the posts in your mail boxs. Maybe this list needs to be changed to the
Robert Kemp Jam Echelon mailing list.

There is plenty to talk about out there with what is happening everyday
that I think would be excellent threads for this list, but whenever
anything pops up on this list, it's drowned out by one or two people. The
same one or two people.

I vote for moderation.