Re: MASSIVE DISINFO CAMPAIGN UNDERWAY RE: JAM ECHELON DAY

From Bronc Buster <bronc@2600.com>
Date Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:00:01 -0400 (EDT)
In-reply-to <19991007192903.32799.qmail@hotmail.com>

[: hacktivism :]

Well I can see my fears have came to pass. This list has turned into
another conspiracy thoery, anti-government, cloak and dagger, off-topic
list.

I think people are missing what hacktivism, or any type of activism is
about, and that is putting yourself, and your wants/needs/desires, SECOND
to whatever it is you are trying to fight for.

I will be unsubscribing shortly.

regards,
   Bronc Buster
  bronc@2600.com