Re: MASSIVE DISINFO CAMPAIGN UNDERWAY RE: JAM ECHELON DAY

From Chuck0 <chuck@tao.ca>
Date Thu, 07 Oct 1999 15:02:53 -0400
Cc alert@onelist.com, anarchism@egroups.com, bay_area_activist@onelist.com, earthfirst@igc.org, environment@onelist.com, hpn@aspin.asu.edu, imap@chumbly.math.missouri.edu, ishmael@onelist.com, bama@latrading.net, ravenz_nest_activism@onelist.com, Lascars@iquebec.com, evita@phlo.net, ben@phlo.net, spacerog@l0pht.com, whitevampire@mindless.com, pc93@prodigy.net, wethemonitored@hotmail.com
References <Version.32.19991007105447.00ff8840@pophost.wired.com>

[: hacktivism :]

James: I'm sure that many of us, including myself, accepted your
explanation the first time you sent it. As an amateur journalist who
co-publishes a magazine with a circ of 15,000, I understand how
inaccuracies can creep into even the best reporting.

Take care. Thanks for writing the article.

--
Chuck0

Alternative Press Review
http://flag.blackened.net/apr/

Free Leonard Peltier!

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree
that it exhibits anarchistic traits."
        - Jens Bjørneboe