Re: successfully echelonised

From superchango <josepcar@NMSU.Edu>
Date Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:16:39 -0600 (MDT)
In-reply-to <3.0.6.32.19990927184536.00899b60@post.acadia.net>

[: hacktivism :]

Hi everybody:
Correct me if I am wrong but I have understood that Zimmerman the creator
of PGP sold out and went commercial. In doing so agencies such as NSA have
acces to the mathematical sequences of encryption and therefore decryp
things farely easy with proper machines and software that they definitely
have.
PEACE!