Re: Request for "How To" / Technical Material

From Peter Wood <pwood@ist.flinders.edu.au>
Date Tue, 07 Sep 99 18:24:58 +0930
In-reply-to Your message of "Mon, 06 Sep 99 21:24:13 -0400." <3.0.6.32.19990906212413.00860950@post.acadia.net>

[: hacktivism :]

Here are some relevant URLS's:

http://www.phase-one.com.au/fravia/
http://insecure.org/
http://www.cultdeadcow.com/oldskool/arch3.html

These links should get you started. I am hoping that this list would move on
to more interesting stuff (closer to what is in the links above etc.) than
discussions about whether there are ethical problems with hacking into the
Indonesian government when they are killing thousands of people in East Timor,
or whether changing "godhatesfags" to "godlovesfags" violates some right wing
loonies freedom of speech.

Cheers