RE: Re: list moderation

From "Troy, Kirk" <kirk.troy@corp.rmi.net>
Date Tue, 7 Sep 1999 09:35:42 -0600

[: hacktivism :]

That is basically a list of everyone in the chain of that e-mail who had
anything to do with that abuser.  His webhosting service down to his dial-up
service provider.  And it would depend on what the service provider's policy
has against spamming as to what they would do.  Usually one of two things
happens: they get a warning or they get dropped.  Personally I think they
should drop all spammers into the ocean with a hundred gallons of blood.
Then they could then film it to show how sharks feast.  I'd pay to see that.
=)

Kirk Troy
Junior Administrator
RMI.Net

If I ever do become an evil overlord I
will hire a talented fashion designer to
create original uniforms for my Legions
of Terror, as opposed to some cheap
knock-offs that make them look like
Nazi stormtroopers, Roman footsoldiers,
or savage Mongol hordes.  All were
eventually defeated and I want my troops
to have a more positive mind-set.