Re: WTO protest anniversary

From marvin martian <mghtyred@hotmail.com>
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2000 13:17:43 -0500

[: hacktivism :]

  I think an Online forum would be a great event for us. I am sure that the
media will distort anything that is said to make it seem like angry
rantings, but if enough people were to net into the conference, the sheer
numbers could make a point....

Remember, you cant make worse what the media already sees as a group of
twisted radical organizations bent on chaos.  Damned if we do, damned if we
dont, I hardly aggree. Damned if we dont. Remember for every 1000 people
that see any action taken as negative, there will be at least one who sides
with the action.

If it opens at least a few minds, it is ALWAYS WORTH IT.

Our voices are our strongest weapons. We should NEVER be afraid to use them.

  -Red None-
aka: mghtyred_AT_rocketmail_DOT_com