Re: anize.org

From rezet <rezet@hotpop3.com>
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 17:36:53 +0100

[: hacktivism :]

----- Original Message -----
From: Douglas F. Elznic <dfelznic@syr.edu>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 12:08 AM
Subject: RFC: anize.org

>  I have been a activist for a  while and have been involved in computers
> for a very long time. I am in the process of setting up a slash like
> server for online activvism. I was interested in seeing if anyone else

just started www.mindreset,de  and lets talk after you view that
but this is pre alpha stadium i got much more plans and need a secure server
with webspace too maybe in .ru or something but i am open mind to doo
projects  together ps. see also replug.de  i good link selektion

since bbs times online but talk later

rob/zoniq