Mmmmm...Prozac

From Perception Control <hacktivism@disinfo.net>
Date 15 Nov 2000 09:21:27 -0000

[: hacktivism :]

I created a private org? Hmmm...don't recall doing that. Reload the posts from the archives. History will vindicate me. I *seem* to recall saying that HBPPM was for EVERYONE, a different type of Hacktivism...Hmmm..

I'm glad I am providing amusement. If one cannot be amused at oneself, even in retrospect, then one is dead. I'd throw back a scathing witty riposte to the various hubris inhibited intellects that inhabit hacktivism.tao.ca, however, I find several of your points valid, and am in one of my less arrogant moods.

So, it is up to us once more. I hereby denounce HBPPM as Elitist and a hinderance to the aims of Hacktivism. Here on in my dedication to the cause is shifting to a different manner. Make no mistake. I, The Pr0phet will still make the usual verbose posts, but I am now moving beyond Troop Rousing Speeches into something else.

Also, for Mr SlideGlide Tom Anderson: I quote

"Hactivism Bureau of Public Perception Management

      From: Tom Anderson <slideglide@hotmail.com>
      Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:23:10 MDT

 [: hacktivism :]

 Mr. Visceroth, aka The PrOphet, count me in as a member of of HBPPM.  I've
 been mulling over ideas in my noggin through the night, but don't know if
 this is the best place to discuss them considering the Flame post from Mr.
 H.Hammond.  As this is my first post to this list & I am a member for less
 than 24 hours, can someone out there give me a hint of protocol??

 Is your suggestion towards HBPPM a topic which should have it's own forum?
 Or do we freely discuss it here, although the rhetoric and grammer are
 clearly an offense to certain members of the list (which is an important
 nore, Mr. H had no problems with What you proposed, rather he was appalled
 by the language, format, and style.  Welcome to the age of Font)

 Anyway, I wait eagerly for reply, as I would like to discuss
 counter-activist propoganda to the Disney/Turner world view and other
 related memes...

 All Hail Discordia!

 SlideGlide

 [: http://hacktivism.tao.ca/ :]"

Before you flame, just remember your roots eh?

We should be working together not against each other, but I am still not apologising to Raschid. I will let past posts regarding Warzae remain.

BTW Heather- Thanks for the compliment. Writing is my "thing"

The Pr0phet