Re:Choke Carnivore Day

From Agent Smiley <skywalker@disinfo.net>
Date 29 Aug 2000 22:32:50 -0000

[: hacktivism :]

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:10:04 -0400 Michael Clark <mclark@cdt.org> wrote:
>On September 1st, 2000, activists will be using a list of keywords in
>our email messages. We encourage all concerned parties to do the
>same. We will also be using IRC and sending these keywords to each
>other. The objective is to make Carnivore choke on the vast amounts
>of data it may receive.

um....my understanding is that carnivore does not work this way...methinks the way to choke carnivore is to fool it into thinking that we are each on the "wanted" list - we would need to be privy to who is being monitored in the first place so that we would know who to simulate emails from...

anyone?