Re: Different policies

From Hairy <imago@disinfo.net>
Date 21 Jun 2000 17:27:21 -0000

[: hacktivism :]

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:52:20 -0600 (MDT) Bronc Buster <bronc@attrition.org> wrote:

> I think it would be clear to a child that I was talking about the
>RTMark in my post.

indeed...as before, you simply seem to not read my posts...it does not matter who you are speaking of...when i on rare occasion decide to actually read one of YOURS you are always seen telling someone that they are not like you and are therefore not a hactivist...i have been seeing this since the list's inception [nearly a year ago now] ...i would like very much to see you add to instead of taking away from the comments of others - that is all...

> I am not sure what you [harry] are talking about regarding last year,

if u insist on my being more specific then so be it...surely you remember telling me to shut the *** up last year when i had the nerve to call James Glave on his bungling...i suppose though it is now many months later it is a good a time as ever for others on the list to know that you informed me {robert kemp - ring a freakin bell?} that i would post as you wished if i knew "what's good for me"

 but
>since day one of RTMark and their DoS attacks I have been against their
>methods.

yes i see a lot of "against" from you and very little "with"