Re: Different policies

From Hairy <imago@disinfo.net>
Date 16 Jun 2000 20:48:43 -0000

[: hacktivism :]

On Thu, 18 May 2000 21:18:09 -0600 (MDT) Bronc Buster <bronc@attrition.org> wrote:
>The Electrohippies are NOT HACKtivists.
>They are more up the ally of Internet Terrorists/Extortionists.

jeez, i wonder if in the [almost] a year i have been on the list if YOU have yet to NOT attack someone for not being a "true hacktivist" or "true hacker", etc.....

do you spend all of your time convincing yourself that you are the only true one?

go ahead, send me an email off list threatening me and deriding me, like you did last year....

still fretting that J.E.D. was a success?