You Affect Reality

From - Neobop - <neobop@antionline.org>
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:37:28 -0800

[: hacktivism :]

A Plan...

   Spouse there was one boy who was thrown into this world like a storm, growing up in one small town 13 years of his existence; ignorant of the rest of the world and the harshness of this reality.  Then when he was 14 he bagged his parents for a computer just because it sounded like the kewlest thing since clear pepsi.  Well within a month he got his christmas and birthday present combined into one package early.  Soon would come his discover of the internet, taking his parents credit card to try out then his 10 hours of free AOL access, unknowing he could use his friends local isp account and get free access.  Boy witnesses the internet in it's precommerical stages not even realizing what the word media really means.  Within four years he sees a transformation of a technology that let him fall further down the rabbit hole.  It appears that boy is me, and that boy has transformed along with it.  And now being subscribed to this list I have been blessed without the wisdom dire!
!
ctly from freedom fighters of the present.  Never sure how to respond, but wanting you to know there are many like me who are observing your actions, your thoughts, only awaiting the inspiration and freedom to stand up to be at your electronic side.  Creating public labs in India and third world countries is a wonderful idea, it will connect the two halves of the world like the right and left brain.  Perhaps Megan is on to something that should be created. -->?.org<--
Always seeking out the truth.  <ne0>