Re: Mattel and Cyberpatrol

From rhiann3n wyrcat <rhiannen@gw.total-web.net>
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:02:05 -0500

[: hacktivism :]

Excuse me, but maybe it might be a good idea, not mention just
downright more polite, to ASK Peacefire how they would like to
proceed during this situation Before starting a jihad?

One side prefers war, another prefers subversion, another
probably prefers a media blitzkreig, etc, etc., but what does
Peacefire want?  Would it not be more prudent to ask them
directly before launching into a war between ourselves as to "the
BEST way to handle this"?  After all, it's Their name and Their
actions which are being brought before the public.  Call me naive
if you like, but I'd say that entitles Them to decide the course
of action They would most agree with.

Of course, in asking, an offer of help would most likely be
warmly appreciated.

rhiann3n