Re: Hack them, fuck them - a bulgarian nazi web-site

From ZoeScanner <zoescanner@yahoo.com>
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:51:42 -0800 (PST)

[: hacktivism :]

I agree with this...and I disagree.....
1. they have a right to be here as much as we
do...no matter how distasteful that may be...
2.censorship is NOT the answer....However...
3. tearing down their pages and/or replacing them
with "messages" is one way of showing our
opinions of their opinions....and a fun way to
get a point accross as well as work off some
steam at their proclaimed "New Order Religion".
4.Defacing: it spills no one's blood.
5. I defend their right to be here as much as I
protest what they stand for.
6. If you take away their right to be here,it
will only be a matter of time before we are not
here either....
7. their pages are a good safe way to keep an eye
on their activities....and act accordingly about
them.
8. Defacing; they also have the same right to
deface any/all pages we have....
9.If you find a site you cannot tolerate,simply
put up your own in protest!
10. The Net MUST remain FREE at any cost!!!!!
Peace
ZoeScanner

=====