Re: Hack them, fuck them - a bulgarian nazi web-site

From Tim Crowley <turmoil@hemp.net>
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2000 08:57:14 -0800 (PST)

[: hacktivism :]

Hrmm, I would rather the Nazi's keep that shit out in the open where I can
read it. If you take away thier right to speak you move them more
underground where they cannot be examined and you make yourself a bit like
them. I think that when Nazi's speak they show the ignorance of which
thier thoughts are based. Let's hear them loud and clear for the ignorant
bastards they are...

Peace

turmoil

seattle music web - http://www.seattlemusicweb.com/