~e; Fwd:/Re: Quantum artworks

From human being <human@electronetwork.org>
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 00:53:04 -0500

  this is another example of what is beyond description in the current
  discourses, and to each their own what they define this as, but for
  me it makes possible an interaction and if not an understanding then
  nearer a poetry of the science involved, and the art of software and
  the presentation of ideas, and how we are able to model our models.
  an amorphous description, yet if you have a macintosh nearby it is
  a program that defies and unifies both the language and mathematics.

> The Atomic Orbitals -- Atom in a Box (November 17, 2002) // thanks *
> Real-Time Visualization of the Quantum Mechanical Atomic Orbitals
> http://www.dauger.com/orbitals/

  [this is timely as there are a lot of resources for Unix for circuit
diagrams
  and such that can be documented, and a few resources for electronics
  but more searching is needed. along with untold realms of stuff that is
  waiting to be documented, such as collections and museums, histories,
  especially educational aspects, and people and organizational contacts.
  everything flows by as mail is archived, a database system has yet to
  be realized offline or online, so it will be many OS updates in the
future.]

  the electromagnetic internetwork-list
  electromagnetism / infrastructure / civilization
  archives.openflows.org/electronetwork-l
  http://www.electronetwork.org/list/