Re: ~e; re: computer routers in DDoS attacks

From Steve Jones <sjones@info.comm.uic.edu>
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2001 21:22:10 -0500
In-Reply-To <a05100306b7fd2fef8323@[216.243.158.94]>
References <a05100301b7fc75c768b2@[216.243.158.86]><20011024185555.A17331@darkwing.uoregon.edu><a05100306b7fd2fef8323@[216.243.158.94]>

A good primer on Internet 1.0 and Next Generation Internet from a
somewhat technical standpoint is Joel Mambretti and Andrew Smith,
_Next Generation Internet_, published this year (I think) by Wiley.

Best,
Sj