Re: full translation of ma bin et al letter; wang hui report

From "Jonathan Lassen" <jonathan.lassen@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 8 Aug 2007 09:02:09 +0800
Cc "Rwchina@aol.com" <Rwchina@aol.com>, husunzi@hotmail.com, zhongguo@openflows.org
Dkim-signature a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=CsFP46375JM0p2j/Ee7f3QlA9Kdz3b7my/hNFWmEyHJpSqdOuc9RaGx+prw3IiH38Tjt3wmxCjxiu1lL2NyjX4cVLBeUxJ81zoJM+3Gx0Nr8gcfodjaj883RFMOKcv4AcmZ9rUuyImHbJfT/aKhpdej5Z5UxEKRSTdLq2yJ8UbM=
Domainkey-signature a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=UfqtxgcRzau8ONmRe4i7Wu0IA7AiS7rpAmXDa3fyHvx2ajabIKJAsXSocmrmXyXAVQ2V3w0AdCCBJLvaEIB+e8rXyu/cwitRXlG6vwPxYI7HpbAhFZwQUvCirIequzhYnrjqp6GmMb7B3SEB4hHHcGR2y1F+NebTRnkhEES5UDU=
In-reply-to <27c7f4190708071747o4c50e3eev182a979b95c0efc0@mail.gmail.com>
References <c57.1664fcb6.33e91259@aol.com> <27c7f4190708071747o4c50e3eev182a979b95c0efc0@mail.gmail.com>

HI all,

Actually it's on the site in Chinese too:
http://www.chinaelections.org/en/readnews.asp?newsid={4253EA9F-9328-4DCE-B0B5-2AB02AF1CBD3}

You don't need a proxy to access the article from within China.

Jonathan