Re: full translation of ma bin et al letter; wang hui report

From "Dale Wen" <dale.wen@gmail.com>
Date Tue, 7 Aug 2007 19:47:27 -0500
Cc husunzi@hotmail.com, zhongguo@openflows.org
Dkim-signature a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=ja8tW0jFU/am3fCuG99qC6mSNF7xu4OfkdNobwY8gZpvMbrxaUq7MNrtob1Sw2K4qmHPm8akhSTHnPpdTcvjIou/DRuwknCM5bUxkclsDE4gwELgYcXAlf2Nod+YrokNmyLLTQRcP2tK+nPjcvSodS721u1NiK64fiWTspZ+2u4=
Domainkey-signature a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=LyTeRHsCi2GOf0BGG8IC6Ik/4cMxBdwa5/y/qaef7DUaz6f8WcaBuJxijR0MQovzbZ6+i0aZL2wuzpJT3oalenq6q9JiAbZGbLGH1g0zefOakd6EN1wEP0trNvopmh2UdpSVEiZeB/iUgeggEgzBVtRPeXKQxeS2mRqOfrYJC5I=
In-reply-to <c57.1664fcb6.33e91259@aol.com>
References <c57.1664fcb6.33e91259@aol.com>

That's what I mean: the Ma Bin letter is only on the English site, but
not the Chinese site (plus most articles on the Chinese site are quite
mainstream). Maybe this makes the difference.

--
Dale Wen, Ph.D.
Consultant on China issues

I recently published a report about China and globalization
A shorter English version
 www.ifg.org/pdf/FinalChinaReport.pdf
A longer Chinese version
www.wyzxsx.com/ebook/002.doc