full translation of ma bin et al letter; wang hui report

From Matthew Hale <husunzi@hotmail.com>
Date Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:26:54 +0000
Importance Normal

A full translation of the Ma Bin et al. letter has been published here:
http://www.chinaelections.org/en/readnews.asp?newsid=%7bEF0F693E-C1D8-4D62-B637-ED15ECB43F2A%7d&classname=News%20Highlights

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind people about the report by Wang Hui and Cui Zhiyuan on the workers' struggle in Yangzhou. I translated about 1/4 of this and then posted it on the CSG translation over a year ago for others to help out in finishing it, but so far only about 5% has been added:
http://www.chinastudygroup.org/index.php?action="">
If you can read Chinese, please donate just a few minutes a day to helping out with that until it's finished (I will do the same). If we all cooperate, it could be finished in a few days or weeks at the most.

Best,

Matt

Recharge--play some free games. Win cool prizes too! Play It!