Re: Dushu

From "Dale Wen" <dale.wen@gmail.com>
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 03:56:36 -0500
Cc "Alex Day" <aday999@yahoo.com>, zhongguo@openflows.org
Dkim-signature a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=nShxUV9peD0AQWQwDHx4BojDekXMgB50s7ZmC/TTw5Q5jPE1Hqs3ORULM5bgmmrJFQDc6ewQ1+JeghGiTulJE8FNUG6Vaa+GLVUkGEu5AMdnaUeIjo3BLLzfbxSyHBkOl7Nm3a/0HBXQGqv/9yce/ojsLKZ00TyciZYI1nkxgzA=
Domainkey-signature a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=CtPYZOV3c7zIFr+5z7lQjsEY7i3v8WF4kisKIVovjh2xbsGzWTOO3m8Nx064XPddd+RENI+vhu0eo2OLRXofAQGOhDlIPUPiy7veOEVJf07ypuZKT7siZGwmhH6pzXi6ODwbogKAOdrGAU3ZYmjK7y6PlgsU1PSDiWhsLSVrSsQ=
In-reply-to <200707222336.l6MNattr020817@corinna.its.utas.edu.au>
References <27c7f4190707211839r146ac25ey172fbbe719085e2f@mail.gmail.com> <200707222336.l6MNattr020817@corinna.its.utas.edu.au>

Finally, a direct response from Wang Hui
	 Ä϶¼ÖÜ¿¯£ºÍôê͵ķßÅ­
http://nbweekly.oeeee.com/Print/Page/235,24.shtml