RE: Dushu

From "Mobo Gao" <Mobo.Gao@utas.edu.au>
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:36:44 +1000
Cc <zhongguo@openflows.org>
In-reply-to <27c7f4190707211839r146ac25ey172fbbe719085e2f@mail.gmail.com>
Organization University of Tasmania
Thread-index AcfMATY3DRmLU1TNSou6yc29E8g7lwAt9knQ

It might be worthwhile to invite Wang Hui to say something and get it
published in our website (that is if he is willing to talk about it)

-----Original Message-----
From: worker-zhongguo@openflows.org [mailto:worker-zhongguo@openflows.org]
On Behalf Of Dale Wen
Sent: Sunday, 22 July 2007 11:40 AM
To: Alex Day
Cc: zhongguo@openflows.org
Subject: Re: Dushu

I wrote one of them
http://www.wyzxsx.com/Article/Class21/200707/21248.html

I am thinking about writing an English article about it--but it is a
tricky one, as I don't want to follow the normal liberal narrative
which is nothing but cliche.  Would like to hear your opinion on this,
as well as where to send a piece if anyone of us write an English
piece on the issue.

Best,
Dale

--
Dale Wen, Ph.D.
Consultant on China issues

I recently published a report about China and globalization
A shorter English version
 www.ifg.org/pdf/FinalChinaReport.pdf
A longer Chinese version
www.wyzxsx.com/ebook/002.doc